Finding Love Through Foster and Adoption
The Healing Power of Companion Animals Has Been Clinically Proven.
Fostering or Adopting Has Never Been Easier for Seniors
Pack Charges No Adoption Fee for Seniors Over 60 Years Old
Senior dogs are the perfect companions for senior humans, and PACK is committed to making it as easy as possible for seniors to adopt. People over 60 years old qualify for our Seniors for Seniors adoption program which includes a month’s worth of supplies.If you can’t adopt a dog, you can always sponsor the shelter dogs at our Dog Kingdom shelter.
Adopting a senior dog is so simple!
- If you are 60+ years of age, complete our Seniors for Seniors Adoption Questionnaire.
- After PACK receives your questionnaire, we will help you find your perfect pooch partner.
- PACK waives its $3000 NTD adoption fee on all Seniors for Seniors adoptions.
- Once you’ve settled on a dog and completed the adoption agreement, you’ll receive a customized senior welcome kit. It includes your dog’s harness and collar, a leash, dog bowls, a starter supply of food and medication, a doggy bed, and, as needed, home modifications such as a doggy gate and stairs.
- That’s it! Most of our matches live happily ever after, but if it doesn’t work, or if future health challenges result in your being unable to care for your dog, PACK will happily reassume care of him or her.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of companion animals
Scientific studies have shown that pets provide real health benefits to the humans who care for them:
- Increased physical activity
- Increased socialization and engagement
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Fewer trips to the doctor and therefore, decreased medical costs
- Less depression and a happier state of being
- Greater sense of physical security
- Love, affection and companionship