Welcome to PACK adoptions. So, you want a rescued animal to be your lovely new companion? We have dozens of loyal animals that will likely fit your personality and lifestyle all looking for a warm and wonderful family to be a part of. We are very careful about matching our animals with the right people, so you will need to provide us with some background information.
What is Fostering?
We are always looking to build relationships with foster families who can help prepare our animals for permanent homes. We prefer a two month minimum for fostering. If you love animals but are not able to make a long-term commitment, fostering is for you. If you are interested in fostering an animal short term then you have come to the right place.
Both Processes Go Like This:
- Fill out the Adoption form (takes about 20 minutes)
- Or the fostering form (about 10 minutes)
- An agent will contact you.
(If an Agent does not contact you right away, please e-mail us.)
- Choose an animal below or set up an appointment to meet our animals
- Select a new companion that fits your lifestyle and personality
- One of our staff will arrange a visit and a home safety check
- Begin Your Trial Adoption or Foster.
Dogs Available for Adoption